Resolving Business Disputes Effectively
The attorneys of Baker & Associates combine practical experience with seasoned legal judgment to help organizations meet the legal challenges of doing business.
Give us a call at 310-904-6724 to discuss your particular situation. From our office in Los Angeles, we serve clients throughout California.
Which Industry Do You Work In And What Issues Do You Face?
Our clients come from a range of industries, with a focus on:
- Transportation and logistics businesses, such as trucking companies
- Building industry businesses, such as architecture, construction and design firms
- Issues involving heavy equipment, such as cranes and diesel generators
- Intellectual property matters and the protection of trade secrets
- Employment disputes, such as wage and hour violations and claims of discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination
Our services include the drafting, negotiation, review and litigation of contracts, as well as dispute resolution.
Success Is Not Just Our Business; It’s Personal
We encourage clients to get us involved before litigation begins to assess their risk and evaluate their options for settlement. By intervening early, our lawyers can frequently help clients avoid disputes altogether or resolve them with minimal cost and disruption to the business.
When litigation becomes necessary, our firm’s grasp of the relevant laws and civil rules is invaluable. An aggressive approach to discovery and motion practice, combined with innovative problem solving, usually allows us to cost-effectively dispose of most cases before trial. If trial is inevitable, clients can rely on our impressive track record in the prosecution and defense of complex business disputes, as well as in obtaining and opposing requests for extraordinary relief such as temporary restraining orders, permanent injunctions and writs of attachment.
At every step, our aggressive, measured and high ethical standards, guided by our clients’ values and objectives, guide our trial strategy.